how to support one of the most international sports-events?
- Donate an among of your choice for our special projects.“From Kids for Kids“
- Provide Facilities at Berlin-Moabit where at least 10 participants can spend the night on own air beds and in own sleping bags from April 9th to April 13nd 2020
- donations in kind helps us as well:
- couches, drinks, food and foodstuff, color and b/w copies, printer, pens, medals, trophies, 9-seat-busses, kettles, waffle irons,coffee and coffee maker
how to get main- and/or name- sponsor?
We offer media effectiveness due to our high range on social media and Berlin- Moabit society.
- get linked on website and FB posts
- Banner in our gyms
- sales location in our gyms during tournament days
- your logo or emblem on our crew-/tournament-/referee-shirts
- advertise on our car/wallpapers/videos/teasers
- Social-Media- Adverstisement
- Project „50×50“
- press-area during tournament days
- presentation via tournament journal called „43 Magazine“
- presentation at showevents, e.g. All-Star-Saturday-Night-Event.
official organizer BC Lions Moabit 21 is a charitable organisation
Being interested and having some kind of questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our tournamentoffice. We offer donation receipts if they are needed.
BC Lions Moabit 21 (RECIPIENT)
DE 67 100 500 001 064 592 763 (IBAN)
BC Lions Moabit 21 e.V.
Sparkasse Berlin, Germany