International Eastercup Berlin-Moabit 2020
How it works:
- Teams @Eastercup 2020 are able to choose between two different price levels(per person + per team), in principle we offer full board.
- There is a fee for each registered team (200€ including 14 cupshirts or 380 € including Reversibles). Each participant (players, coaches, coaching stuff, manager or parents) needs to buy a cupcard. Each Cupcard entitles to sleep 4 nights(3 nights possible as well) in Berlin, includes minimum 5 days public transportation-ticket Berlin ABC and if you click on it 12 x meals at our catering area and free access to All-Star-Saturday-Night-Event. Prices of each Cupcard vary by accommodation and quality of housing.
They start by:
- 49€ per person category Highschool with a own room/gym (bring your own camping beds or air beds with you)
- College UCLA starts at 79€ in a hostel
- NBA Celtics start at 115€ with hotel accommodation.
- Day of arrival is 09.04.2020 starting ca. 15:00 pm to have access into the hostels and hotels(Cupcard Highschool entry around 18.30 pm), day of departure is the finalsday 13.04.2020 until ca. 17:00 pm ending with the last final. All accommodations need to be left no later than 11.00 am.
- Teams can arrive earlier or stay longer in Berlin. Just ask, we will put together an attractive individual choice.
- Categories are U10-U22 boys and girls, also we offer Wheelchair/Men/Ladies/3on3 FIBA/Masters 45+/Mixed/Refugee/University etc.
- Meanwhile International Eastercup Berlin-Moabit is one of the 10 biggest tournaments in Europe. Do not forget to visit and like our Facebook-Fanpage & Instagram-Fanpage for current information, news, pictures and updates.
- In 2020 winner of the Wheelchair competition will get price-money of 200€(handed out @office). All female teams get reduced team-fee with registration in 2020.